View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 10:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

My story crosses about two years. My wife and I were at the dealership buying a '12 Altima. Hanging around, I picked up the flyer for the Z. Off handed I asked if I could test drive one. The sales guy said sure. So out we went and I was reminded of why I loved sports cars and powerful cars. This had both in one package ... again ... Thus began the two year haranging of the wife. Around January, this year, I noticed that a dealer had a new '14, midnight blue, sport touring for a very reasonable price. Showed it to the the wife and she just looked at me. That car sat on the lot through January and February. In March I showed the wife again. Her comment?...! Let's go look at it. again. So we did. It was on the showroom floor. I said that's the one. The cool think is that on the way up she let me know that she had been overpaying on the Altima loan so the last payment was the March payment. Went and arranged a sweet loan and by Friday that Z was mine.

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction
jpkirk is offline   Reply With Quote