Thread: YzGyz's turn!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2014, 10:01 AM   #15 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

This set of ratcheting box wrenches is the first set I ever owned. I always known them as "speed wrenches." I have always wanted them and now I do. This tool set is plenty enough for all the things I do with my car. I think it covers just about everything. Well, almost everything as I think I need a few more extensions and a wobble bit or two.

I have looked at the DIY thread on the rear diff and it don't seem that bad. The radiator looks like it will take more time than the rear diff. I plan to do the rear diff when I drop my trans. I just have to leave my car in hover mode for a few days that's all.

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote