View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #75 (permalink)
Caravanshaka
I shake Caravans

Drives: everyone crazy
Caravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond reputeCaravanshaka has a reputation beyond repute

I've got about 2k miles on mine.

My impressions:
dry Grip - at least as good as stock, might be a tiny bit more sidewall flex, but overall I am happy with the traction.
wet confidence - definitely better than stock in the rain, I feel a lot more confident on these tires
Noise - after putting my stock wheels/tires back on for a few days since I am getting my wheels powdercoated, I gotta say that the stock are quite a bit louder than the V12's
Overall - will definitely buy again, fantastic tire for the $$
The first testicular guard, the "Cup," was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. That means it only took 100 years for men to realize that in order to work the penis, the brain must remain whole.
Caravanshaka is offline   Reply With Quote