View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 08:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo370z View Post
One thing I think everyone is missing out on the CSC, knowing that is one of the weaker points on the Z. I would highly consider replacing the CSC with an after market clutch and flywheel combo. Especially since you said you were going to track your car occasionally. Along with FL 4 motion input. Power upgrades should come next.
I agree the csc is a weak point, but I think if you upgrade the clutch line and fluid, you can get some mileage out of the stock setup. My last z, 2010 nismo had over 25k miles and lots of track time on the stock clutch, Csc etc was upgraded with the above. Having said that, some folks have failures much sooner so I suppose it's a bit if a crap shoot.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote