View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
MJB
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: a POS truck
MJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond reputeMJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z370Z011 View Post
Basically I woke up one morning and my clutch just sunk to the ground.. I had to get to work that day so i just drove it to work. On my way back it pretty much died completely, luckily I got home by then.

I feel like I'm pretty sure that its my CSC.. i looked under the hood and the fluid was completely gone, the clutch pedal is gone, and my gears won't go in.

so my problem and question is with the dealership, the CSC is covered under my warranty but they said it might be my clutch pressure plate and thats not covered, I'm worried that there just trying to scare me because they quoted me a crazy price for the clutch. is it possible that its the clutch or the pressure plate? it doesn't feel like its my clutch, I'm sure its wearing down I'm at 44k original clutch but i really feel like there just trying to get out of doing a free job.

id really appreciate any advice possible...i don't want to get screwed by the dealership
Of course they are going to tell you that you'll need a new pressure plate and disk... they aren't called "stealerships" for nothing. Its definitely the CSC. If the master cylinder were to fail, you would see the fluid leak on the carpet by the pedals.
09 Nismo #0483 sold. Viper or C7 next time around.
MJB is offline   Reply With Quote