View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 01:37 PM   #62 (permalink)
Jordo!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2023 NATM
Jordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond reputeJordo! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuceCoupe View Post
I apologize if this is somewhere else on here (it probably is) but I think this is a pretty thought provoking article that more or less summarizes the failure of appreciation for the Z instead of the car itself when read from a driving enthusiast's POV...

Three simple reasons why the Nissan 370Z cannot compete in the US - Torque News
Those are fair criticisms. At minimum the Z35 needs to keep the price down and the power up, which I'm pretty sure would be popular things to do...

A recent rumor claims the Z35 will be a 2+2 (I'm happier with 2 fewer seats, but vestigial ones won't bother me), and that is also a logical issue for folks who bought the Z, but then needed to trade it in for something with back seats.

Actually, of all the random articles I've read that talked smack about the Z34, that one seemed the most reasonable. Only the title is a little on the harsh side, but the points made are fair ones.