View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 07:34 PM   #6 (permalink)
JakeZ34
Enthusiast Member

Drives: BS 370z 6MT/sprt pkg
JakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond reputeJakeZ34 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JakeZ34

I wouldn't take any Z that was parked in the parking lot, I was lucky enough to find the one of my dream LOL silver, brand new off the transport into the showroom so it hasn't even witnessed the outside parking lot. I was going to have them order one for me if not for the one in the show room. Personally, you think people that go to test drive these cars are going to just baby it under 45 MPH? I believe when I test drove one the sales person next to me even said "go ahead! push this car, it's super fast you should step on it to witness it!" and of course I did bring it up to like 70-80mph in 3rd gear and also did a pull on 2nd gear. So honestly I wouldn't take any cars over 20mi on the odo meter. Unless they're gonna give you a killer discount. This is a Z guys, people don't baby it when they test drive it.
JakeZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote