View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 11:12 AM   #532 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3chhawk View Post
If this is exactly what you did, can I see said dyno charts with AFR's, temp, and humidity? That's all anyone is asking for..............................

How about fuel tables from UpRev? You added more air with porting and it starting knocking. What fuel compensation was made?
Yes 100%! But like I've said already a dozen times, I have no signal but on a mountain side hunting from 12/1-12/7. I asked the wife to text me pics if she can find them. She sent me mine from a week ago. Give her credit! All I have is the very first run and the very last in STD. I want to only show the parts graph and in the proper SAE that again I've already said! Correction doesn't really matter but me only having the 20/20 gain from the start of the day till the end of the day does no one any good!

That's the tuners call to post that. I'm not sure what was done but from days beginning till days end we targeted and achieved pretty much 12.5 the whole time. All I know 100% is the cars timing is WAY down vs what mine and others are. This again doesn't affect all you as the car still made good power but something's up!

If I'd of known better about the owners 08 80,000 miles g37 7at with HFCs id of never picked him as a test car. I wanted a 6mt catless but I'm committed to him now.