View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 10:51 AM   #60 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeuceCoupe View Post
I apologize if this is somewhere else on here (it probably is) but I think this is a pretty thought provoking article that more or less summarizes the failure of appreciation for the Z instead of the car itself when read from a driving enthusiast's POV...

Three simple reasons why the Nissan 370Z cannot compete in the US - Torque News
i like my Z, it looks good and drives good, but i think it's a little true... the back seat thing, i bought the car cause it was a two seater and i didn't want to drive anyone around. i just agree with the power output. i think they should have upgraded it at least a little bit and not left it the same since 2009. As some mentioned in the comments in that article nissan is hurting themselves with not fixing the common issues with the 370z. the csc being one of the biggest problems now. they should issue a recall and get it fixed. nissan being stingy and not wanting to fix that problem makes me not want to ever buy another nissan vehicle.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote