View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 08:41 AM   #527 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Well, when you make money by claiming that parts are damaged or not received and then file a claim via Paypal against a legitimate seller, that's fucking sketchy. Who signs for an empty box and then files a dispute after the fact? Scammers, that's who. If you think that's ok, then you can do business with him. I wish you luck
Once again no one reads. Box was delivered empty and put into the mail box. Post office doesn't need you to sign unless over $400. They also market box empty with official stamps. The seller put a couple pounds into a box with no padding. Pads are heavy and busted out the side. Seller also didn't insure $155 brake pads for $155. He only took priories free $50. This is also something I NEVER do! If I ship you something there will be padding so the parts can't move and I'll insure for what you paid! Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3chhawk View Post
While the problem with all of this hardly lies within the numbers, there is no control to validate the numbers. All of the gains are within the margin of the tune. There is a correct way to measure the gains and the process being used here is far from it.
So again by pulling timing which equals a loss in hp on almost all cars you believe the test is invalid? Interesting. I'll remember that. The cars running around 23 degrees of timing now. Clearly something's not right. My car with the same mods are running 28 degrees with the same ported parts. Only difference is cat vs catless. Clearly no one can hold on a week so forget it.

O and love how I come out and tell 100% what's going on and what I did but any big wig company says we did nothing or tells you nothing sometimes not even showing AFR and you all just take their word. I love the amount of pawns in this world.