View Single Post
Old 12-04-2014, 04:27 AM   #47 (permalink)
ZeuceCoupe
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z 40th
ZeuceCoupe is on a distinguished road

I've driven 14 of the cars on that list...still haven't gotten a chance to drive the stingray...haven't had the Mercedes or mx-5, no fiat...But I think there is pride in that list...the V6 challenger is by far one of the biggest dogs I've ever driven, if not the biggest...camaro rs isn't far behind. The Porsches top it because Porsche people are like jeep guys (I own a 2009 Wrangler Unlimited that was my first build and had I not gotten my Z it'd still be where my expendable income which is incredibly far from being remotely expendable would reside) The 1 series is pretty fun and feels very tight and nimble, but it's a sports car I'd get for my fiancee...doesn't have much soul/that something special my clunky gearboxed temperamental Z has.

The only car I can say which I've had nearly the same amount of fun in is the fr-s/brz...those are an absolute blast and provide that something extra that you just can't put your finger on.

The 370 is one of the last of a dying breed, which I guess makes me the last of a dying breed. Give me that 3rd pedal with power to the rears that actually demands attention any day over a pdk. We are lucky to enjoy one of the last true "driver's cars"... My ultimate guess - the Z owners polled are frightened by the car's rough edges or simply don't feel what is so special about that roughness
ZeuceCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote