View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 09:42 PM   #85 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I love these threads...some want to debate weight of the Nismo or the extra cost for the body kit and suspension when they will spend tons on carbon fiber (weighs more), another kit, and $3 to $4K on wheels that weigh more than Nismo wheels by 5lbs or more.

I drove both before buying mine, would have gone with a 5.0 Mustang if I hadn't driven the Nismo. The uniqueness of the body kit is remarkable...I get more attention than I want at times and some that is priceless. This weekend in the Phoenix area a soccer mom had to stop short at a stoplight so her son could take a picture of my car.

Buy what moves ya and don't look back! For me and the my other Nismo brothers and sisters we are
At least your car has the performance that matches the looks of the Nismo. One day, mine will too. Hence, my user name.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote