View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thoughts on First Few Mods

Hey guys,

What are your guys' thoughts on the best first mods for a 370Z? I was thinking A Stillen Intake and Exhaust kit. I was also thinking of installing an oil cooler. The purpose for my Z is to be a fun weekend toy while sprinkling in some track days (3-4) times a year.

This will be my 2nd Z. I sold the first one to get into my Infiniti FX35 that I have now. But I used to take the 370Z I had before to the track bone stock. I noticed that towards the end of my track day, halfway through my heat the car would bog down a lot. My guess is because the oil temp got too high and went into preservation mode.

What are your guys' thoughts. And yes money is a factor lol
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote