View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:35 AM   #485 (permalink)
exsanity
Premium Member

Drives: you mad..
exsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond reputeexsanity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
I did exactly what everyone asked me to do multiple times before in this thread no one reads.

We base ran, we tuned, we added parts, we ran again but it was knocking for no reason and we backed off, we tuned out some timing and played with fuel, we finished with a final number of 11 down low and 6 up top. Doesn't get any better than that as a test and we will do this all again next week with the cats removed! We believe the knocking and odd moments could of been from them heating up and pushing back against the system.
You don't have to get all defensive. I was just asking a question. This thread now has 13 pages, I'm not going to read every post in 13 pages. If it isn't in post #1, I'm going to ask you.