View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:33 AM   #483 (permalink)
jwick
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '10 G37 6MT
jwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond reputejwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
I gave you no hard time except I said $600 was to much for the gain on just your lower. I've just proved this. For a little over $800 for a ported upper, lower and CNC TB's from me I do believe that's worth it for the gains. Some may disagree but that's fine. All that have spent $1600 on a CBE I believe that's a huge waste. If people think $800 is a waste on 4 ported parts then that's their opinion too and it's fine.
Wow...way to insult potential customers. You are aware that a CBE is most people's first mod because they want more exhaust note, not because of gains.

Just another shining example of poor customer relations in the aftermarket parts world.