View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:23 AM   #480 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avery370z View Post
Give this guy a chance to explain what he has going on with his porting setup.Nobody gave me more of a hard time about my extruded lower intake than this guy but he deserves some time to post his results. We all have jobs and other life stuff going on.He'll post them when he gets time.But from what i saw his numbers look great with the porting job.My hat goes off to you for thinking outside the box.
I gave you no hard time except I said $600 was to much for the gain on just your lower. I've just proved this. For a little over $800 for a ported upper, lower and CNC TB's from me I do believe that's worth it for the gains. Some may disagree but that's fine. All that have spent $1600 on a CBE I believe that's a huge waste. If people think $800 is a waste on 4 ported parts then that's their opinion too and it's fine.