View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:14 AM   #477 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsanity View Post
What are "ALL the parts" that you're referring to? Do we have a baseline dyno? With the fore mentioned parts and then after the parts with nothing else changed? What are we testing here?
I'm referring to the title of this thread. I'd thought by now that'd be obvious. Apparently not. So we are talking about ported upper and lower manifolds and CNC throttle bodies.

Yes we do have a base line. Trying to get the wife to text it to me but again I'm on the side of a mountain hunting so its hard with no signal. The sheet I will post with no parts plus tune, then parts with retune will be just that. There is no dyno with just parts because the customers car started to knock. His final tune is actually less timing then it should be and what the stock parts plus tune had! This automatic car was giving us much headache.