View Single Post
Old 12-03-2014, 07:03 AM   #476 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
so the best gains were from the low bandsu nder 4500 and mediocre gains above 6500?

any reason why the 4500-6500 range was flat? i'm a bit confused on your 20/20 gains part... was this strictly from the ported or was this inculding a tune?
As I said in my reply you quoted, we believe we got good air in hence the 11hp increase from 2-4500 but the cats maybe killing us getting that air back out. We are not sure. Like I said also we will test this next week when the owner comes back with motordyne helmholtz test pipes and we reinstall his oem stuff and we do it all again. Also his 20/20 was his 1st or 2nd run vs his last. That means parts plus tune.