View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 08:41 AM   #1237 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
mr.jar- wow, you like earn$pend on a tree thats going to die in like 5-6wks. congrats on the 8' tree.... i need to ask...how the hell did you bring that home? hope not in you Z.
lol no. The Z is on jack stands right now because my wife is out of town, and I drive her car while I work on the Z

Yesterday I was doing an inspection with my father at a construction site near my house. I arranged to ride with him in his brand new Rogue (6 months old and already 18K miles! ), and we picked up the tree on the way to drop me off after work

One time I put a 6' tree on a Pontiac G5 rental

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |