View Single Post
Old 12-02-2014, 12:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
zmanelite
Track Member

Drives: 370 Z Nismo
zmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond reputezmanelite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Sorry for the delay. I have really really busy . I usually process my decal every 4th week (meaning, I gather 4 week worth of members and then send a mass pm. Then according to when they reply, i sent the decals).

Extremely sorry for the delay. You will receive a pm from me and I'll send you your decal as early as tomm if I get your info tonight. Since I have NEVER had waited 10 months to send decals as you're saying, I had to look up your premium subscription. You purchased premium on 10/18/14 which means it should have processed your decals on 11/18/14. But I am running two weeks behind as today is 12/1/14 but still not 2 1/2 months, it's 1 1/2 months. However, still it's not an excuse. Though delay of decals should not be a reason to be upset over "how the site is run", you should measure that over the content of the forum and members post content/thread content etc. If there are other aspect of the forum that made you come to that conclusion, then we can discuss it privately. If it's strictly decals, accept my apology and decal should be shipped tomm (assuming I have pm from you with address tonight)

As for zmanelite, I'm actually shocked. Your name HAS got to be slipped out somewhere. You do not have a pm from me asking about decal selection? odd. Well, send me your address and decal selection. I'll ship out a pair asap.

Thanks
No worries man as i dont mind helping out this site

Now someone buy my exhaust

Invidia Gemini CBE and Takeda CAI