View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
firulice
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 40th
firulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond reputefirulice has a reputation beyond repute
Default new excited owner

I just bought the 40th 40th. I'm shipping it from Florida. I've been looking for one in good shape with low miles for awhile now. Here she is....Cars for Sale: 2010 Nissan 370Z w/ 40th Anniversary Package in Wesley Chapel, FL 33543: Coupe Details - 384689442 - AutoTrader.com

Thoughts? You guys know the car better than me...is that a chrome valance above the exhaust?

I'm not new to the z, owned the 03 track when it came out and then the 04 roadster but haven't had a z since 07. Kids are getting older now and I've been missing the z for years. Very excited to get back in one! I wanted a touring sport and fell in love with the 40th setup and decided to go that route even though its 5 years old
firulice is offline   Reply With Quote