View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 09:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
NoLaKrewe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2011 FJ//2015 370z
NoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant futureNoLaKrewe has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I agree with most everything that has been said here. With one exception...

This forum is not a business for AK. He does not make money, and in fact, I would venture a guess that running this forum actually costs more of his time than he receives financial compensation for, if not costing him money outright. I certainly hope he gets to pocket a few bucks for his troubles, but don't think that he's paying himself a salary (or any of the mods). To expect the kind of customer service that a goods/services shop should provide is a little much IMO.

I always have to wait several weeks and send a couple of PMs to get my decals. Knowing that AK isn't very active on the forum unless he needs to be, I don't bug him about it because it's not important. I send a PM when I renew, and then another one about 3-4 weeks later. One thing that can help is to check his profile page and see when he was last active. If he's been active recently, you may find it easier to elicit a response (he's actually online right now). Another thing you can do, like SouthArk mentions, is PM Trips - he is a fairly active moderator and should be able to help pass along your request. GL getting your decals, and thanks for going Premium
I've come to notice that a lot of new members tend to think this site is a cash cow for AK and I've even seen people elude to Trips as well. Which is not the case lol. I am just glad this community is active enough and cares enough to constantly address the situation and keep up the good name of the forums. So happy to be apart of this multi billion dollar forum site. Hahaha ha

The struggle will be real!