View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 08:35 PM   #1204 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
i have a sister that was born exactly one year after me (yes. ON MY BIRTHDAY!). so not only did we always get the same birthday presents but I shared every other thing I ever got with her too.

Not so bad now now I appreciate all six of my siblings.
msbc-

wow, that's kinda probably not a coincidence to have a sibling with same b-day a year apart.

mang if my bro was nice enough to lend me his (mine ) toy car he got by accident... he was a troll back then and i had this problem of not wanting something that was not absolutely mine. like, i didnt like borrowing things cause i would have to give it back later.

kinda like how i hate leasing cars.
rental cars are fine, since they all lend me garbage..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I assume that's a lot? I often pay closer to $150

Do you grow your own? Us city folk have to pay more for things that come from nature
mr.jar- wow, you like earn$pend on a tree thats going to die in like 5-6wks. congrats on the 8' tree.... i need to ask...how the hell did you bring that home? hope not in you Z.