Thread: [For Sale] Sport Wheels with Tires
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
NoGrip61
Base Member

Drives: MY14 370Z-TS, MT
NoGrip61 is on a distinguished road
Default Sport Wheels with Tires

$OLD

I have for sale (Please PM me if you're interested):

2012 Sport Rays with OEM tires. $900 + shipping.

Wheel Condition: 9/10 - has some small scratches, but no curb rash, and were previously plasti-dipped, so there are some remains on the barrels and lug holes. I'll try to clean this up before shipping, but as you can see, it's not noticeable.

Tires: The tires are currently mounted backwards, but still function the same from my experience. This was done because the tires had mild camber wear when I got them, so I had them flipped to extend their usable life. Now they are pretty even though, and at a good tread height at about 4/32.
These wheels DO NOT HAVE TPM's; they have standard valves. I had this done with the tire flip.

Shipping: I have shipped a few sets of wheels before, so the only big deal is the price on shipping. Basically, I keep the tires mounted, mostly deflated, and cover the faces with cardboard. Then I drop them off at UPS or whichever carrier you would like. $200 is based on the average price from for shipping 16" wheels in the past. Again, if you can arrange a better rate, please feel free to do so and I will work with you on the deal.

Last edited by NoGrip61; 12-09-2014 at 04:28 PM.
NoGrip61 is offline   Reply With Quote