View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 03:41 PM   #135 (permalink)
ssmoked
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Charger Hellcat
ssmoked is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by czirrfb View Post
Yeah im paranoid. I had a serious head injury, I could have brain damage, im waiting to get another appointment to get an MRI done and see if everything up there is ok and my blood clot went away. My vision has been being blurry on and off lately and I cant really look at a computer screen or TV without my head hurting.

And currently the bills are reaching around $50,000 and its not over yet. So the numbers are getting scary.

But I feel like I shouldnt have to pay for ANY of this, since I was not at fault at all. I was just sitting at a stop light and he tried to run me over when I went to exchange info with him, how am I guilty? =/ I want some compensation too. He ruined my life. Took my car away. Put me in the hospital, gave me scars, made me scared to drive, took me out of work for a week and hurt my performance at work. Got people to keep sending me bills, its so stressfull. This is such a crappy place to be in right now, its depressing honestly.

The reason I asked what car they drove is bc you can sue them personally if they have any financial assets. Meaning, they aren't driving a beater and could have money in the bank or stocks and retirement. Their insurance could easily tap out based on their coverage and I hope you have uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage in your policy to pick up the slack.

If they have money in the bank left over after Attorny fees, you can seek damages to everything you listed above, including loss of intimacy loss with partner... Seen it before believe it or not

Your situation sucks, but good luck
ssmoked is offline   Reply With Quote