Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #890 (permalink)
The Dimer
Track Member

Drives: 2010 PW 370z
The Dimer has a spectacular aura aboutThe Dimer has a spectacular aura about

Before the episode aired they said we wouldn't see the ending coming. Watching the episode and realizing nothing was happening for the first 75% of it I was wondering what the shocking moment was going to be and quickly landed on someone getting killed, especially after Hardwick came on and said they had a special guest on Talking Dead.

Once you know someone is going to die it's pretty easy to figure out who. You just have to look at which underdeveloped and underused characters are starting to get more time in front of the camera. Thought they might just let Carol succumb to her injuries or put her out of her misery if they were going to leave her crippled, but that wouldn't have been exciting enough. After that Beth is really all you got left.

I never really liked her character or her signing, but I still felt a little sad seeing her go. Especially since Maggie is now the only one left from the Greene family. That being said, I was expecting more out of Beth's last stand. After all that buildup she stabbed Dawn in the collarbone. They could have had Beth slice her jugular so even after she gets blasted she still would have taken Dawn out.

If Dawn hadn't been so quick on the trigger she would have just looked at it like and it would have been a really awkward moment for everyone in that hallway. So while I get why she did it, it really makes her death seem rather pointless.