View Single Post
Old 11-30-2014, 09:25 PM   #30 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

I sort of agree with parts of the closing sentiment. Im really looking for a good solid daily driver next year I can autocross and really use like a normal car ( which is something I cant with my current car) not to mention I want to get back into a Z after 6 years off and not just any Z but it must be a NISMO.

I really like the looks ( although it needs the previous year wing) but mid 40's for the performance it offers really makes the part about fun but hard to justify buying ring true.

we are so close to the end of the Z34 life cycle and Nissan knows they have to really rethink the platform to stay competitive or honestly become competitive again. so I love the car would kill for one in black but its hard to pull a 45-46K trigger on mediocre performance from a car that is in the final lines of its swan song. If I could drive one everyday I would pick it over most cars under 60-70K but having to pay the price of admission for what it is..is a little tough to swallow. another problem is there is hardly any dealer margin in these cars. dealer cost to MSRP is like 4K. I can get one of these for straight dealer cost and it is still pushing over 40K at that.

If anything this makes me horribly regret getting rid of my 2007 NISMO 350z.

almost have to wait and see what a Z35 or Z35 NISMO offers at this point

and again that is hard to say as I really want one of these cars and my heart says yes but I step back and think about it and the logical side tells me to sit tight and wait

Last edited by MC; 12-01-2014 at 12:26 AM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote