View Single Post
Old 11-29-2014, 06:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
37zeroZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Truck
37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute37zeroZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @NT View Post
I want to hear this thing!
I'll try to get a video clip posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayha12 View Post
the copper seal should do the trick, if not you may have a warped flange, which would have been caused during the manufacturing process
Today, decided to fix the leaks. Initially I thought I only had the one leak, however, I had four flange leaks. The two that connect to the CATS were fine.

I applied the copper seal to each flange gasket. Also, I decided to purchase larger size bolts w/hardware since the ones that came with original purchase seems a bit too small. Plus, got high grade quality so I can torque down bolt, without the fear of breaking. We'll see how things work out tomorrow after I wait the 24-hours wait period for the copper seal to dry.
37zeroZ is offline   Reply With Quote