View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 01:53 PM   #26 (permalink)
edk370
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z
edk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to beholdedk370 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
The Nismo Z needs to be TT from factory. I've been saying it for a long time now but it'll never happen because then who in their right mind would buy an ugly 4-seat GT-R if the Z was just as fast?
The Z car is not Nissan's halo car like the GT-R. The Z32TT was, back when JDM cars like the Skyline GT-R weren't marketed in the U.S. But the Z32 TT's price reflected its "halo car" status, and Nissan and the other Japanese car manufacturers saw the waning market for twin turbo sports cars and had to pull out.

The Z was originally meant to be a cheaper alternative to the Vette and more in the same league as the Camaro or Mustang or any 2-seat affordable sports car. Nissan is returning to that mission. And I doubt Nissan will ever make the Z the halo, monster sports car it once was like the Z32 TT.

I still pine for the Z32 TT.
edk370 is offline   Reply With Quote