View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 10:02 AM   #20 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
well the 'M'235 is just the 135... although they offer x-drive on those thing and i can only imagine how retardedly fun it is (i have had the luxury of a 335xi). there are rumors about a M2 as a true 'm-series' which will be interesting to see how such a small car works.

as for the reviews... well... i would never compare this car to an entry luxury brand. if you want apples to apples compare it to 'reasonably priced' sports car... such as the camero/mustang/genesis area... again everything is subjective. i personally like lack of technology so i can focus on what the car is supposed to do... DRIVE!
You realise the 2 series is significant change from the 1 series. Go drive one. It will surprise you. M235i is a superb driving car.
The renderings of the M2 look very aggressive. Will be interesting to see it and the new Z in the near future.
Tech doesn't bother me. One does not have to employ it at all times. The Z is not that low tech to begin with.

Last edited by DLSTR; 11-28-2014 at 10:07 AM.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote