View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 08:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

well the 'M'235 is just the 135... although they offer x-drive on those thing and i can only imagine how retardedly fun it is (i have had the luxury of a 335xi). there are rumors about a M2 as a true 'm-series' which will be interesting to see how such a small car works.

as for the reviews... well... i would never compare this car to an entry luxury brand. if you want apples to apples compare it to 'reasonably priced' sports car... such as the camero/mustang/genesis area... again everything is subjective. i personally like lack of technology so i can focus on what the car is supposed to do... DRIVE!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote