View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 08:47 AM   #18 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
Wow, you really like that M235 that's actually not made by the M division better than a Nismo? Doesn't look like much to me, but hey it's not gonna be in my garage either so happy trails.
M3 performance without the price. I loved my Z and still enjoy seeing them. Was time for something new. The Z served well. The Randy Pobst review of the 235 sold me as well as my multi hour test drive.

Hopefully the next Z will be worth investigating and owning. The literal BMW forum butt pain over the M235i is hilarious! The broken and confused egos over the naming is pathetic lol. BMW named it and the world ended lol. I keep telling them to fly to Munich and fix it.

I would have bought it no matter. M means nothing to me. It's a name. I bought it because the drive was superb. I could care less what anyone thinks about my ride. In Germany the 235 gets plenty of attention. I'd own it if it didn't. What people look at or don't look at is their problem.
The Nismo review seemed honest. It's a known car but showing its age. Nice package but I paid less for my M235 44k as a demo model end of model year 2014 production. Sticker was 50k+

Last edited by DLSTR; 11-28-2014 at 08:51 AM.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote