View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 08:01 AM   #16 (permalink)
Nargrakhan
Base Member

Drives: Nothing
Nargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of lightNargrakhan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil370z View Post
i was also looking at the m235i but it looks like just another bmw on the road. there are soooo many bmws on the road. when you see a 15 nismo Z heads turn. simple as that.
Can personally confirm that the 15 Nismo Z makes heads turn on the highway and downtown. The Z is an already uncommon car compared to 'stangs and 'vettes in my area, and the redesigned bodykit brings more attention because it's new. Most plebs don't pay attention to Nissan outside of an Altima and maybe the Titan, so a few have even asked me if it's a new model.

Now for the pricing and performance? Yea... Nissan has gone off the deep end with charging so much for so little. You can get a more powerful car for less. That being said, call me an elitist prick, but I'm somewhat prideful because the car is overpriced, it lowers the likelihood of it becoming a common sports car. I get petty egotistical boost from not seeing a single Z -- let alone the 15 Nismo -- after driving a few hours on the road.

Somewhat disappointed to hear she's the slowest of her sisters, but seeing how I don't bother with racing or tracks, not something I'm gonna lose sleep over. Not a professional shifter, so TBH that tenth of a second difference is meaningless because if it came down that kind of lightning fast driving reflex, it would take me extra tenths longer.

Last edited by Nargrakhan; 11-28-2014 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Grammar. Spelling.
Nargrakhan is offline   Reply With Quote