View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 09:33 PM   #32 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoomSpoon View Post
After having my stereo stolen this past week out of mine i will be doing the following. Instead of 20% tint on windows it will now be much darker and illegal.

I will be adding an additional alarm.

Try avoid parking the z anywhere in a city especially at night. Soon i will finally buy a 3-4k civic beater so this hopefully doesnt happen again.

I think someone followed my z home from shopping and later that night good ole smash n grab... ill never know. 2k is estimate from progressive and dec 10th is finish expected date. With a 500 deductible its certainly awesome they are replacing everything since i had my receipts when i purchased the stereo upgrades...
( Click to show/hide )

I had my stereo stolen in my high school parking lot like 10 years ago. I hate thieves. This makes my blood boil. On my car I wish they had smashed the window. The used something to rip the door handle off and they took everything. About $2k in equipment.