View Single Post
Old 11-27-2014, 09:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Footloose301
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
Footloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud ofFootloose301 has much to be proud of

It's true though. Adjusting those seats is a pain in the butt. Seriously, unless you're the only one driving it then it's not a big deal. Take it in for an oil change or let somebody drive your car and it'll be a bitch getting it back into position. Once they're set, they're awesome.

I've been tempted to upgrade to one myself but I can't justify the price. $46k for that car is ridiculous. It's $7-10k overpriced in my opinion. The GTR price keeps going up, but with good reason. Constant improvements, that can be proven. The Z however, now shows slower than the previous year and the price goes up. smh.... Obviously the seats aren't cheap and that may be a $4-6k factor, but still...

Until the Z gets more torque and a 400+hp power plant it's just not for me. If they are able to achieve those numbers they can't increase the price or it'll sit on lots. Competition is leaving them in the dust for the price point.