View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 01:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
ZForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Tour + Sport
ZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud ofZForce has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minicobra1 View Post
I'm running the Hankook V12's 305/30/19 Rear 255/35/19 fronts. The rear tire has a slight squeeze, but not too bad IMO. A 295 would be more Ideal for a 10 rim. I'm planning on changing to 10.5 rim very soon, so thats was why I went with the 305.
Overall the car feels very good, great tire for the money.
I'm running the Eibach springs with 15mm frt & 20mm rear wheel spacers. No rubbing issues on the fenders what so ever. However since these tires are slightly smaller in height I have notice that my front wheel air diffusers and chin spoiler scrape more often on driveways and large bumps. I was hoping to go with coil overs and lessen the wheel gap by about 1/2 inch more, but now I'm re-thinking that. I would definitely have to remove the chin and wheel deflectors if I did that, I'm actually considering taking them off now.
Any pics?
(OT) I am about to pull the trigger on some wheel spacers 15mm fr & 25mm rr and remember your comment on another thread suggesting to consider the 20mm rr in the event I may want to oversize the rear tire upon replacement and rubbing issues.

(back on topic) My question (even though I know you went with 305's on the rear), do the oversize rear tires look out of place on the sport rim? I have seen in many cases with oversizing the tire on stock rims and they look like the Michelin man.
ZForce is offline   Reply With Quote