View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 01:37 PM   #444 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3chhawk View Post
Agreed. As a vendor you are (as you should be) held to a higher level of professionalism. Something you have yet to exhibit. It doesn't matter how great you think your end product is, with no customer experience, you will cease to exist. You've already lost me as a potential customer because of a lack of professionalism. I'd suggest you calm your tits before you lose more
Hello, not sure who you're quoting, all I see is a blank screen from nobody.

We have customer existence. I'd refer you to view the FS post and have my permission to PM them. If they don't PM you back that's their right. You can also PM me for more info and possible contacts of buyers who are more than happy with zero complaints yet. If I lost you that's fine, I don't let trolls get the better of me and sorry you side with one.

Have a good day.

Scott