View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 12:31 PM   #438 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
Nissan 370Z Forum - Announcements in Forum : Announcements

I suggest you look at the bottom, but here

Anyways back to my questions, you're answering it for me. I am not concerned as to what 'deals' you worked out with vendors/suppliers what I am looking for is what if a layman came into the room and said 'I want to port n polish, what damage to my wallet am I looking at'

I understand you may be having a dispute with others and you will never see eye-to-eye with everyone. Fair enough, but I feel that you are unjustly vindicating a few other members that have asked valid questions that I think is beneficial to know.

Back to your prices, that would have saved us a lot of redundant typing if you answered that the first time
Well good thing I didn't post it publicly. I did no wrong per that rule.

Than to answer you and everyone for the hundredth time, I'd show you the FS post!!! I'm not sure why we are still talking about this as I've said it again and again. I do not discuss price here, that's why I have a FS thread for which I've been selling for months. I've also already said you can search me and click my name and my threads started. I've also posted the link! But you even said and I quote

"Circling around my question but not answering it so let me clarify. They were asking you the price of your build because they were interested but you did not respond constructively. I'm not asking what your vendor price is, I was asking you what the cost of your build is."

So which is it??! You want my personal info with venders or you want what it will do to your wallet? Make up your mind.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (236.1 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by synolimit; 11-26-2014 at 12:43 PM.