View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 10:41 AM   #434 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
Circling around my question but not answering it so let me clarify. They were asking you the price of your build because they were interested but you did not respond constructively. I'm not asking what your vendor price is, I was asking you what the cost of your build is. They also questioned the validity of your pricing which is also, IMHO, a legit reason to be skeptical about.

So now about your 'troll up the but for a year' I've seen it all and I do not see anything being flambouyantly troll here. What I do see is that there are a lot of attacks back and fourth which I have only seen from one other vendor for my short tenure here. Hint: It has the first 2 letters of Nissan's flagship sportscar.

I would also say your last line is crossing that boundary of the rules. You do not need to make public what happened between a private / closed door conversation. So in short, no, I do not care what Trips has said behind a close door that has no impact on my day-to-day here.
But I've already answered. I answered a member who I thought needed an answer, not one that didn't and I was told to ignore. I don't see what me spending has anything to do with anything. If you have a Gen 3 that's $500 does that mean anything to me or others if you put down 280rwhp with just that? I don't see a link to anything besides just wanting to be nosy. If that's the case then fine, I'll make a thread saying "what did you spend?." I don't see any reason to reply other than to brag but hell lets go for it! I'll make a list right now for you even though 90% of my cost is in my BUILD THREAD where this stuff normally goes. I've also included the porting money somewhere here or in my build thread. I'll also include my urine and blood sample for everyone to see. If this all makes you feel better then I feel somewhat sorry for you that your day needed filled knowing I spent like 2k on HP and people like 1slow spent $10k+.

Also I don't see what my vender status a few days ago has anything to do with the back and forth CRAP I've received for over a year. I didn't know me paying to be here eliminated all hate I have for a certain person that never lays off or backs down. I guess getting married or having a baby fixes all relationship problems too. I'll remember that.

I don't think it's crossing the line. The report button is there for all. This is a public forum, welcome.