View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 09:54 AM   #432 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
As stated it is against forum rules to post vender prices outside the vender areas. I've been selling these for MONTHS. The info you seek is in the PROPER section. Would you like a link? And PS, if a troll was up your butt for over a year, would you be a ray of sunshine?? Would you all like to see administrator Trips warning to him yesterday he's clearly not following?
Circling around my question but not answering it so let me clarify. They were asking you the price of your build because they were interested but you did not respond constructively. I'm not asking what your vendor price is, I was asking you what the cost of your build is. They also questioned the validity of your pricing which is also, IMHO, a legit reason to be skeptical about.

So now about your 'troll up the but for a year' I've seen it all and I do not see anything being flambouyantly troll here. What I do see is that there are a lot of attacks back and fourth which I have only seen from one other vendor for my short tenure here. Hint: It has the first 2 letters of Nissan's flagship sportscar.

I would also say your last line is crossing that boundary of the rules. You do not need to make public what happened between a private / closed door conversation. So in short, no, I do not care what Trips has said behind a close door that has no impact on my day-to-day here.