View Single Post
Old 11-26-2014, 09:39 AM   #431 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=avery370z;3040972]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
so because you're a poor businessman, a bad user on the forum, but now has the sponsor title, then i should be banned for asking a possible priceon your product? wow. the depth of your incapability to ever funtion as a vendor is amazing.

and as for the rules of pricing in non-vendor areas, there are these things called PM's. you could have easily sent me one of those and not jumped straight to

I agree too but I don't feed trolls and he knows where the FS thread is located. Hell you don't even have to search, click my name, threads started, boom, 3 seconds. This is the definition of a troll. He's a perfect example.