View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 11:05 PM   #13 (permalink)
Cell
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: A Garbage Truck
Cell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond reputeCell has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
I guess its relative to how you drive your Z but most people I know who went to FI they really push the car to its limits and have placed a lot of stress on their motor.
Unless you really change most of the internals of the motor to fit FI.

I mean it would not be so fun to have that huge purchase going FI if you dont drive the beast at redline right? Whats the point of doing FI if you normally drive it as a DD.
Sometimes I do understand to others its just a bragging rights to have one. No pun intended. I do not have any issues with that if anyone can afford it...why not go FI.
Trust me us force induction guys don't baby the car like that. We see redline probably more than the average n/a driver. Phunk is a perfect example from our community. 40k+ miles twin turbo with over 500whp and he beats his car. I believe he has pushed his car over 600 whp already and all on stock internals.

One of the boosted performance guys beat his single turbo car so hard I believe his clutch and flywheel welded together and his motor is still going.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited by Cell; 11-25-2014 at 11:10 PM.
Cell is offline   Reply With Quote