View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 07:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
If taken care of I don't see why it wouldn't last. There are Z within our community with 50K miles on the turbo kit and still running very strong.
I guess its relative to how you drive your Z but most people I know who went to FI they really push the car to its limits and have placed a lot of stress on their motor.
Unless you really change most of the internals of the motor to fit FI.

I mean it would not be so fun to have that huge purchase going FI if you dont drive the beast at redline right? Whats the point of doing FI if you normally drive it as a DD.
Sometimes I do understand to others its just a bragging rights to have one. No pun intended. I do not have any issues with that if anyone can afford it...why not go FI.
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote