View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 01:20 PM   #44 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANMVQ View Post
Was just going to say the same thing as JWillis, I wouldn't upgrade both ! either one or the other and then you still in that "Maybe" in pop range. The custom tune you will still pass emissions BTW I did in Mass, The "old" and say old cause still "says" they have addressed their can tune issue, But their old can tune was crap and super rich. The custom tune just leans it out and changes some timing , Nothing that would make you fail emissions. If I go this way again the only thing I'm doing is a tune and the frozen-boost heat exchanger
I am a noob so bare with me. When you guy say blown or popped, why would this happen? I understand the 7at not holding up with the higher power, but turbos make way more than the SC kit even with the impeller so what is it that is breaking?

I'm curious since I thought an impeller could be an upgrade for the future with some 7at fortification. Is there somehting else I should be worried about with this kit and high power numbers?

Last edited by brucelidat; 11-25-2014 at 01:43 PM.
brucelidat is offline   Reply With Quote