View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 10:07 AM   #30 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
I crossed shopped 335i's and 2011+ 5.0s. I quickly passed on the BMW as the examples in my price range weren't nearly as nice as the Z. Love the Mustang's performance but I'm not one to drive a car I see 40 of in a 20 minute drive to work (you can also apply this to the BMW).

As others have mentioned, S2k, Z4, Cayman, and FRS/BRZ are popular competitors as well

I feel the Z is the best all-around choice for what I was looking for. YMMW
i'd pass on any used turbo'd bmw.

As others mention'd the Z is a jack of all, but not really 'stellar' at any one aspect.

I probably would have got a FRS/BRZ had it been , in my definition, a true coupe with 2 seats only. (Edit) would also add in that the FRS/BRZ is probably the closest re-iteration of the S2000 that's in production which was swaying me towards it... but also didn't want to buy a new car to have it lose 20% of what i paid after the first few months

Then again... RACE CAR Z!

Last edited by mishuko; 11-25-2014 at 10:12 AM.
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote