View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 09:20 AM   #33 (permalink)
nismolucino
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
nismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond reputenismolucino has a reputation beyond repute

If your very agressive on the car it could be possible that youve worn down your clutch, or badly scored the flywheel due to heat. If your recently not driving as aggressive then the clutch and flywheel surface are evening out again causing the vibration to go away. Just some food for thought. Everyone on here likes to think the csc is the root of all clutch problems. I have 50k on mine with no issues and stock clutch with occaisional track use.
But by all means go to the dealer and have it checked out. However if the dealer finds its an issue related to what i said then it wouldnt be covered under warranty. Clutches/flywheels are considered a wear and tear item and are easily damaged or worn down by the user.
Also the throw out bearing is integrated in to the csc on our cars. Think of the csc as a 1 piece throw out bearing/slave cylinder. So when you depress the pedal the csc pushes out and contacts on the pressure plate. If your clutch and flywheel surface are scored like i mentioned thats when it would transmit the vibration.
nismolucino is offline   Reply With Quote