Thread: hmm...
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 08:22 AM   #32 (permalink)
DLSTR
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21Supra 2.0/22 M240i
DLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond reputeDLSTR has a reputation beyond repute

If you like it buy. Who cares what others think. For me its a nice car. Its a Vette with all that comes with it - mainly quality issues and the fact that its not an exotic name plate.

Few Vette's maintain any real value over time. This is a car you buy enjoy and sell quickly. Its a Vette and nothing else. Frankly its always better to buy a Vette used.
I still cant get into the Camaro-ized rear end. Way to cheap looking. The heritage of the Vette's appearance has been lost. Sad. Keep thinking it will 'transform' itself and contact NASA lol!

Id take the GTR/R8 or something else over this. As far as track cars go its not the best out there and when you get into this price range spending just a little more opens some intriguing doors. Id take used GT3 or GT3RS for the track any day over this. Smaller powerful and a challenge to drive. Great support for them as well.
DLSTR is offline   Reply With Quote