View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 07:07 PM   #23 (permalink)
tommyguns
Track Member

Drives: 370Z/Sport/Black/MT
tommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to alltommyguns is a name known to all

OK today was an awesome day! Started out a little slow (apprehension I guess), plus going to the auto parts store, the hardware store and Home Depot.
My packages came as promised except for the rack, that will be here tomorrow along with the missing jet. So I ran the main hose from the cabin to the engine bay, mounted and installed the NMU with all the hoses and distribution blocks, installed the fuel tap and purge line. So far the hardest part is the routing of all the hoses so that it looks perfect. I'm not concerned with hiding it, actually I prefer it to show. There's not much room Ill tell you that, I almost considered keeping the NMU in the cabin, but hoses coming and going, it just wasn't feasible. Then it started to get dark so I called it a day. Done deal by noon tomorrow, didn't start till noon today.
I could use a recommendation for a fuel pressure safety switch, what type of AFR gauge do I need, I like the look and custom ability of the Speed Hut gauges and I would like to stay away from digital.
So there you have it, it could definitely be done in an afternoon. I like to take my time and not scratch any of the fittings, use rubber grommets, things of the anal nature. The wiring should be no problem, speaking of wiring, can anyone tell me what color wire you tapped for the TPS and what wire for RPM off the ECU.
Thanks again for all the support the forum has supplied, without it I wouldn't be doing this.
09 Sport / MB / 6sd / Nismo"R" Intake / Eibach Pro Kit / Z1 25 row cooler / JWT LW FW / New Short Block 3/11/11 /H&R 15fr 20rr/DBA 4000/FI CB with 12"res./Morel/JL/"Division"mod/SPC/EcuTek/M370/ZEX C SHOT/ART's/NRG

Last edited by tommyguns; 11-24-2014 at 07:13 PM.
tommyguns is offline   Reply With Quote