View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 06:33 PM   #399 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
Well since your in the bidnis of making stuff in cf and porting stuff, maybe you can join the race to make a badass intake manifold that makes decent gains.
I talked with Shawn on this. I'll post his reply. It's to rich for my blood but if you guys got the cash I'll see if he's interested. PS, the ducts he's talking about are Nismo brake ducts that are $612 each, so buy one get one free

"A real prepreg cf manifold replicated like the stock one would be boku bucks since it is a 3 piece constuction already it would take a very complicated mold that would have to be done using Cnc cut billet aluminum and a digital scan from OEM prepreg is your only option on a part like this and bare minimum probably 3 grand. That's a maybe price if I had 10 buyers. That's probably just to cover costs of making a mold for the most part. The ducts could be replicated like that a lot less I think if someone was willing to pay $600 for a set would be do able. Those ducts are nice"