View Single Post
Old 11-24-2014, 07:04 AM   #53 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by czirrfb View Post
No, he literally tried to run me over, I was standing in front of his car asking him to get out and exchange insurance info with me, luckly there were witnesses who called 911. Instead of ending up UNDER his SUV, I managed to make it onto his hood of his car and then climbed up to the roof as he was driving FAST down the road, he took a sharp turn and it threw me off his car and I hit my head on the road and got knocked out.

Because of it they put a charge of attempted vehicular manslaughter I think. Along with a DUI and endangerment and wreckless driving etc. I am unsure of the charges.

While I was on the roof of his car and he was flying down the road my life was flashing before me eyes, I literally thought I was going to die.
sounds like some james bond type of sht 0.o

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq
njobe89 is offline   Reply With Quote